Monday, May 9, 2011

"Busyness" as usual

After weeks and weeks of sunshine and blue sky, the English weather is finally back to normal. It has been raining cats and dogs and even little icy haildrops, while the sun has gone into hiding behind dark, gray clouds. The farmers are pleased. I am not. I begged for someone to turn the sun back on, but was rewarded with nothing but angry thunder and lightning. So I gave in, accepted that we would be stuck in our house for the rest of the day, dug deep down into our arts and crafts box, we all turned into creativity mode and tarraaaa, here are some of the results:


Our obligatory quaterly handprints. One from S.

...and one from I.

Modern art, bids are welcome!

Very hairy and "leggy", yet incredibly charming

Artist at work...

Not so artist at work. One finger-full in my mouth, one finger-full on the paper...

... one finger-full on my clothes, one finger-full in my mouth... Well, I guess you get it.

Our fingerprint animals. What they are is up to your imagination alone.

Flower power?
 Mind you, we might not be the most artistic family, but at least we had fun. What do you do on rainy days. Inspire us!

1 comment:

  1. I like! Very much! Sieht besser aus als alles was ich heute so hinbekomme ;-')

    ReplyDelete